The complete SLR Digital Photography course has everything you need to start to learn to shoot quality professional photos in a little under 2 hours. Proudly made in Australia.
Its complete with professional settings; find out how the pros set up their camera so you are shooting with exactly the same settings.
This camera course is suitable to learn photography on most SLR camera models, Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus etc...
The photography course encompasses these subjects delivered over DVD.
- How to achieve those tack sharp photos
- The fundamentals of a good shot, if you abide by these simple rules you will always have great shots.
- How to reduce Camera Shake, (one of the biggest problems in photography
- How to shoot in Raw
- How to hold your camera properly to shoot handheld in low light situations.
- How to compose your picture properly using the rule of thirds
- How to compose using leading lines
- ISO and which settings are best
- Aperture how to use it properly to achieve professional results.
- How professionals use cropping to improve their photos.
- How to remove unwanted items from your photo.
- Correct use of timers and remote controls.
- Reflectors, how to use them to get that professional look in portraits.
- How the pros use exposure bracketing to always get the right exposure
- Using exposure compensation to get the right exposure in tricky situations.
- Camera modes explained and how to use each one correctly.
- Metering modes explained and how you can use them to make sure you always the perfect shot
- How to frame your picture properly, filling the frame and using natural frames
- How professionals use burst/continuous mode to always get that perfectly times shot.
- Correct use of focus lock and its use in composition.
- Proper settings for compression and quality
- Camera sensors explained and which ones are best for landscape or portraits.
- Noise and the best ways to reduce it
And much more…
Format : PAL, English language