Cables, radio triggers & remotes
V6ii HSS TTL
Gray Tint Widetone Seamless Background Paper 2.7x11m
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
* FAQ & KITS *
Backdrops & Stands->
Bags: studio stand & camera
Beauty dish & ring flash
Cables, radio triggers & remotes
Clamps & brackets
Film & Polaroid->
Filters, gels & diffusers
Flash - ring & portable
Flash - speedlight (battery)
Flash - studio monoblock
Light tents & tables
Reflectors & Scrims
Software & DVDs
Speedlight kits for strobists
Speedlight Snoot Grids & Gobos
Tripods & heads
Photobasics by Westcott
Sanyo - Panasonic
Shirley paper backdrops
Shipping & Returns
Payment & Privacy
Conditions of Use
* Cactus V6ii TTL HSS Radio Remote Power Master Flash Trigger
[V6ii HSS TTL]
Click to enlarge
$10 off 2nd & subsequent purchases - select quantity at bottom of page
NEW : TTL for Fuji, Sony & Sigma cameras. FREE firmware update via link below.
Canon, Nikon, Pentax & Olympus camera support coming soon
Besides the revolutionary remote power control of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax flashes all at the same time, the new Cactus V6 II models now support HSS / FP mode in the same cross-brand environment.
This unique functionality gives photographers undreamed of flexibility. Having to match flash & camera brands for off-camera flash photography is over.
Two High-Speed Sync Modes
1. Normal HSS: Supports shutter speed up to 1/8000s.
2. Power Sync: Boosts flash power when shooting above the camera’s x-sync speed, perfect for extreme conditions where Normal HSS is not powerful enough.
Cactus also extends HSS capabilities to Fujifilm cameras despite them not yet supporting high-speed sync at the time of writing.
Both the V6 II and IIs now has an automatic LED AF-assist light that makes auto- focusing in dark environments possible – even in pitch-black! Off-camera units will also activate their AF-assist lights, which will help with focus even when camera is far from the subject.
V6 II and IIs can now auto-detect the type of speedlight flash at device start-up in auto mode. Similarly, the V6 II will auto-detect the camera and selects the system accordingly. This simple plug-and-play makes the setting up extremely quick and easy.
Expanded Flash Compatibility
Remote zoom control is now supported for all compatible TTL flashes. Better still, previously unsupported digital TTL flash models are now supported by the V6 II.
Features at a Glance
1. Cross-brand wireless manual power and zoom control with HSS support for Canon, Fuji, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and Sony flashes
2. Two cross-brand high-speed sync modes:
• Normal HSS supports shutter speeds up to 1/8000s
• Power Sync boosts flash contribution above camera’s x-sync speed
3. Multi-master supports up to 20 photographers firing the same set of flashes at their own power settings
4. AF-assist light assists focusing in low light environment
5. Flash profile customization ensures accurate power output
6. Work seamlessly with the RF60 series to support HSS and Power Sync
7. Other useful features inherited from the V6 including:
• Lo Power Mode
• Absolute Power
• TTL Pass-through
• Group Sequence
• Sport Shutter
• Remote Shutter
• Relay Mode
• Delay Mode
• Firmware update via USB
Flash model profiles pre-installed in V6 II:
Canon system models:
- Canon 320EX, 420EX, 430EX, 580EX*, 600EX
- Godox TT685, V860C
- Metz 36AF-5, 44AF-1, 50AF-1, 52AF-1, 58AF-1, 58AF-2, 64AF-1
- Nissin Di600, Di622, Di700, Di866, Di866II, i40, MG8000
- Phottix MITROS
- Pixel X650C, X800C
- Shanny SN600C
Fujifilm system models:
- Fujifilm EF-42
- Nissin i40
Nikon system models:
- Godox V860N
- Metz 36AF-5, 44AF-1, 50AF-1, 52AF-1, 58AF-2, 64AF-1
- Nikon SB-500, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910
- Nissin Di600, Di700, Di866, Di866II, MG8000
- Phottix MITROS
- Pixel X800N
- Sigma EF-530
- Yongnuo 568EX*
Olympus system models:
- Olympus FL-36R, FL-50R,FL-600R, FL-900R
- Metz 44AF-1, 50AF-1, 52AF-1, 58AF-2
- Nissin i601
Panasonic system models:
- Panasonic FL360, FL500, FL580L
Pentax system models:
- Metz 36AF-5, 44AF-1, 50AF-1, 58AF-2; - Pentax AF 360FGZ, AF 540FGZ
Panasonic GX8 only supports HSS to 1/4000 with the V6ii
Notes on compatibility:
Cactus V6 II now transmits TTL information wirelessly!
Cactus V6 II is not compatible with Cactus V6 on the current firmware. After updating to new firmware on the V6, V6 II will be backward-compatible within camera’s standard x-sync speed
Cactus V6 (RX) does not support Normal HSS when triggered by the V6 II
Cactus V6 (RX) supports Power Sync by updating to new firmware when triggered by the V6 II
Cactus RF60 (RX) supports Normal HSS and Power Sync by updating to new firmware (version 200 and onwards) when triggered by the V6 II
Cactus V6 II does not work with any other flash trigger model including Cactus V4, V2s or V2
Cactus V6 II is not compatible with flashes or strobes with reversed polarity connectors
Cactus V6 II is compatible with practically all cameras that come with either (1) a standard ISO hot shoe, or (2) a female sync port connection
Cactus V6 II is compatible with the Wireless Flash Transceiver V5 and Laser Trigger LV5 for basic flash triggering and shutter release.
1. With the exception of Pentax system flashes due to special timing requirements so it must be paired with a Pentax camera in order to support HSS.
2 Power Sync may require the user to adjust the sync time in order to eliminate any banding issues (black line across the image).
3 AF-assist works when the camera sends out a corresponding signal.
4 To auto-detect camera system, half-press the shutter release of camera while switching on the V6 II to TX mode.
Link to firmware updater for Mac & Windows below :
For more information, please visit this products
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 04 January, 2018.
1104 - The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay
select p.products_id, p.products_image from orders_products opa, orders_products opb, orders o, products p where opa.products_id = '1461' and opa.orders_id = opb.orders_id and opb.products_id != '1461' and opb.products_id = p.products_id and opb.orders_id = o.orders_id and p.products_status = '1' group by p.products_id order by o.date_purchased desc limit 10