XL 51 Bone cream Widetone Seamless Background Paper 2.7x45m
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
* FAQ & KITS *
Backdrops & Stands->
Bags: studio stand & camera
Beauty dish & ring flash
Cables, radio triggers & remotes
Clamps & brackets
Film & Polaroid->
Filters, gels & diffusers
Flash - ring & portable
Flash - speedlight (battery)
Flash - studio monoblock
Light tents & tables
Reflectors & Scrims
Software & DVDs
Speedlight kits for strobists
Speedlight Snoot Grids & Gobos
Tripods & heads
Parabolic & XL
Photobasics by Westcott
Sanyo - Panasonic
Shirley paper backdrops
Shipping & Returns
Payment & Privacy
Conditions of Use
60" / 150cm Photek Softlighter ELINCHROM Collapsible Softbox
Click to enlarge
IF YOU PHOTOGRAPH PEOPLE...
PHOTEK'S SOFTLIGHTER II IS THE BEST SINGLE PURPOSE PORTRAIT LIGHT SOURCE THERE IS.
"JUST ASK ANYONE WHO HAS ONE"
Not a softbox, scattering its light through a diffuser directly at the subject, the new SOFTLIGHTER II delivers light that has been totally reflected before it is diffused, light as soft and as even as moonglow.
Because it is a rule that the closer the light source the softer the light our new SOFTLIGHTER II design comes with a removable center shaft to bring the light source even closer to your subject.
This SOFTLIGHTER II is suggested for use specifically in conjunction with Profoto, Bowens and Balcar heads. And add something even more special. The SOFTLIGHTER II sets up in moments, no collars or rib set up.
Building its original design from the classic umbrella shape, the SOFTLIGHTER II has developed that classic light source into a total system. This system ranges from the basic professional reflector/diffuser umbrella to a most sophisticated lighting instrument capable of a variety of lighting tasks.
Designed in three appropriate sizes, every SOFTLIGHTER II will fit any light head 7- 1/4" or less in diameter and features these signal advantages:
- Its white reflective surface, free of bleaches and fluorescence, perfectly reflects the color of your light.
- Its stout black nylon cover stops all stray and ricochet, enhancing total light control.
- Its unique construction consisting of ten panels instead of the usual eight gives more reflective surface and a more perfect circle of light, so flattering when seen as catch lights in the eyes.
- So versatile a product is the SOFTLIGHTER II, that by removal of its black cover and a reversal of direction, the SOFTLIGHTER II becomes everything a softbox promises. It becomes a shoot through diffuser providing light that can be used either as a main light source or as a flattering fill.
- Final touch. The SOFTLIGHTER II sets up in moments. Its unique translucent cover fits directly onto the tips of the SOFTLIGHTER II. A totally fireproof material creates its own collar around the lighthead, with no time consuming fitting of mounting collars or rib setups involved.
- Best of all. After inserting the SOFTLIGHTER II into the flash head, the bottom portion of the shaft is removable on the 8mm SOFTLIGHTER II , allowing the unit to get as close to the subject as possible.
SPECIAL NOTE: For mounting battery powered speedlight flash units to the SL-6000 a speedlight / strobist umbrella adapter is necessary. Flash and stand sold separately
Photek Softlighter II 60" white umbrella with 2 part shaft
Curved black outer cover
Soft white flat diffuser panel
Nylon carry case
NEW ELINCHROM compatible version includes BOTH 7mm & 8mm shafts
NB : The SOFTLIGHTER II SL-6000 DOES NOT include the gold and silver discs. These are only supplied with the two smaller models
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 10 January, 2018.
1104 - The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay
select p.products_id, p.products_image from orders_products opa, orders_products opb, orders o, products p where opa.products_id = '1464' and opa.orders_id = opb.orders_id and opb.products_id != '1464' and opb.products_id = p.products_id and opb.orders_id = o.orders_id and p.products_status = '1' group by p.products_id order by o.date_purchased desc limit 10